The Help You Need After An Accident

What Happens When A Healer Causes Harm?

We trust doctors, nurses and other medical professionals to provide you compassionate care. After all, doctors take an oath that begins “first do no harm”. It can be a jarring experience when a medical procedure goes wrong, or a doctor’s mistake results in harm. If you or a loved one has been hurt because of medical malpractice, the first step in your recovery is speaking to an experienced attorney about your legal rights.

I am Gary L. Himmel, Esq., founder of the [nap_names id=”FIRM-NAME-1″]. I have helped the victims of medical malpractice and hospital negligence in Ohio get the full financial compensation they deserve for more than 30 years.

How Were You Hurt?

Your unique injury and the circumstances surrounding it will play a crucial role in any medical malpractice claim. With hundreds of trials under my belt, I am skilled at investigating potential medical negligence and getting to the root cause of injuries such as:

  • Birth injuries such as cerebral palsy
  • Failure to diagnose conditions such as heart attack, stroke and cancer
  • Medication errors
  • Surgical errors, including operating on the wrong limb
  • Improper medical treatment

If a doctor’s negligence or failure to uphold their oath has resulted in an injury, you can seek compensation for damages such as your medical bills, your pain and suffering, and your lost earnings potential. Your doctor’s or hospital’s malpractice insurance carrier will fight aggressively to avoid providing the compensation you deserve. It is imperative to have an experienced legal advocate looking out for your interests. I will deal with the insurance companies so you can focus on getting better.

Get A Free Case Evaluation Today

You should not have to bear the burden of a medical professional’s negligence and it will cost you nothing to find out how I can help you. Call [nap_phone id=”LOCAL-REGULAR-NUMBER-2″] today to schedule your free consultation. You will not owe any fees unless I recover a settlement or jury award for you.