The Help You Need After An Accident

I’ve Been Injured In An Accident; Now What?

Due to the bustling nature of Ohio, motor vehicle accidents are far more common than one might think. If you or a loved one has been involved in a car crash, it is crucial that you seek experienced representation. I am Gary L. Himmel, Esq., founder of the Law Offices Of Gary Himmel. For over 35 years, I have helped clients get the compensation they rightfully deserve.

Areas In Which I Can Help

Over the last three decades, I have helped countless people get back on their feet. With hundreds of trials under my belt, I know how to fight for the best possible solution. These cases involve a tremendous amount of research. I have experience in the following types of claims:

Car, motorcycle, truck accidents
Fall-down and slip-and-fall accidents
Medical mistakes
Pedestrian accidents
Intentional torts (for example, assault and battery)

 From gathering evidence to talking with witnesses, it is imperative that you have a knowledgeable lawyer by your side. One particularly difficult area of a case is learning how to deal with the insurance company. Insurance companies often offer a low settlement with the hopes of closing a case quickly. Don’t fall prey to this tactic. Ohio only gives you “one bite at the apple.” This means that if you suffer more physical problems after you settle, it will be too late!

I will help you wage a full fight to get you all the compensation you deserve for you medical expenses and lost wages.

Schedule A Free Consultation By Calling Now

After being injured in a motor vehicle accident, it is best to seek out legal counsel. I will provide you with a thorough analysis of your case and discuss potential options. I will also provide you with helpful tips as to how to get back on your feet and deal with your insurance company as quickly as possible. Act now by contacting my Fairlawn office sooner rather than later. I serve clients throughout Northeast Ohio. To schedule a free consultation, call 330-374-1030 today. You can also email me by clicking here.